New York, NY
- Implementing market research and build overall marketing plans; Collecting and analyzing data on all our promotional and PR activities;
- Communicating with different categories of patients to identify their point of view and, based on survey results, creating effective campaigns; Working with owner to do the budget planning and adjustments; Conducting, formulating, and implementing appropriate marketing strategies;
- Quarterly report marketing progress and make adjustments to the marketing strategies;
- Hiring and training marketing interns and marketing specialists;
- Product and Service Advertising & Promotions: Figuring out and implementing the most efficient deals, promotions coupons on social media platform; Be responsible for the necessary and effective brand promotions and advertisements; Promoting and selling our firm's services to our target groups;
- Developing and coordinating direct mail campaigns to targeted recipients (potential patients, current patients, etc.); Designing documents, advertisements, and other material in Adobe Creative Suite or similar software; Managing the promotion of the site and blog; Manage the promotion on Facebook and Youtube channel;
- Branding & PR: Seeking opportunities to enhance the firm's reputation by get the firm exposed to the public in all means; Managing, measuring and monitoring the firm's social media performances; Hosting public seminars regarding dental insurance or dental health; Organizing publication of patient testimonials Recording
- patients' video testimonials and organizing its posting on the Internet; Communicating personally with partner's
- medical offices to getting referrals; Conducting Preparing online and offline events to increase brand awareness.
Hours: 40hrs/week 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
Requirement: Master’s Degree in marketing, public relation, and/or finance; At least 1-year successful experience in dental practice or similar area; Three months training in dental health care and dental insurance; Top Business school is a plus. PR company experience is a plus.
This position requires a business trip to China at least once a year.
If interested apply to Brandon Huang at to [email protected]